The mission of the Women's Ministry is to provide service and assistance to the church and the Pastor as designated to facilitate a cooperative fellowship and successful ministry. Our mission includes assisting with the domestic care of the church and the material care of the Pastor's Ministry.
The purpose is to mobilize women in the church who feel called to a ministry of helping to organiza themselves for service projects in the church and to form a fellowship for women who share in visions of helping to make the church better.
The goals are:
- Sponsor an annual Women's Day program
- Plan fundraisers for the Building and Maintenance Ministry
- Sponsor proejcts for beautifying the church and grounds
- Care for the Pastor's robes
- Visit the sick and infirmed members of the church
- Assist other church ministries as requested
- Maintain regularly scheduled meetings for fellowship and assessing the areas where we can be of help in the church